How to install Windows Server 2008 r2 on a HP Proliant gen10?
I have hp server (HP Proliant Server) with Intel Xeon 3.00 Ghz with 8 MB cache, 2×1 TB hard disk, 2×8 GB DDR4 Ram 2400 Mhz, Smart Array P440 controller, two power supply 460 Watt, Dvd rom. In this video, I am installing Windows Server 2016 with the help of HP Intelligent Provisioning. The Intelligent Provisioning is hp software deployment tool which automated the Windows installation & install device drivers. I am upgrading hp Intelligent Provisioning from HP Intelligent Provisioning recovery media. It is a ISO file. I am using HP USB Key Utility for Windows. The HP USB Key Utility is a Windows application that will allow the user to copy the Intelligent Provisioning recovery media to a USB pen drive key. This video covers the following topics..
– Configure the RAID – RAID configuration
– RAID setup
– How to use Intelligent Provisioning
– How to use HP Intelligent Provisioning
– How to install HP Proliant Server
– How to install HP ProLiant Servers
– How to Install HP ProLiant